Upcoming Events:

Upcoming Events:

June 3 - 3rd Grade Awards ceremony 9:30am
June 5 - Last day of school


Friday, April 11, 2014

Fact and opinion


This week in Daily 5 the children had an activity to do that had them identifying some facts and opinions about themselves and their thoughts.   As I was reading these papers some of the opinions stood out to me.  These kids have some strong opinions and I am proud of them for sharing them and I hope that they always believe their opinions are right!  Here's a few of them......
Well of course I'm going to pick the one about me!  :)

I love the "I think" and "I believe" statements....both so very true!
I love this child's "I believe" statement and I hope their "I feel" opinion comes true!
I love this child's "I feel" opinion and of course I hope they stick to their "I think and I believe" opinions!







No comments:

Post a Comment